Manufacturer Part #
ST3485E Series 3.3 V ±15 kV ESD Protected RS-485/RS-422 Transceiver - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 3.6V|
|No. of Drivers:||1|
|No. of Receivers:||1|
|No of Terminals:||8|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The ST3485EBDR is a part of ST3485 series Transceiver. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The ST3485E is ±15 kV ESD protected, 3.3 V low power transceiver for RS-485 and RS-422 communications. The device contains one driver and one receiver in half duplex configuration. The ST3485E transmits and receives at a guaranteed data rate of at least 12 Mbps.
- ESD protection
- ±15kV human body model
- ±8kV IEC 1000-4-2 contact discharge
- Operate from a single 3.3V supply -no charge pump required
- Interoperable with 5V logic
- 1µA low current shutdown mode max
- Guaranteed 12Mbps data rate
- -7 to 12 V common mode input voltage range
- Half duplex versions available
- Industry standard 75176 pinout
- Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
- Guaranteed high receiver output state for floating inputs with no signal present
- Allow up to 64 transceivers on the bus
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.