On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 8 Weeks
|Supply Voltage||2.5V to 3.6V|
Features and Applications
The PN512 is a highly integrated transceiver IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz. This transceiver IC utilizes an outstanding modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated for different kinds of contactless communication methods and protocols at 13.56 MHz.
Enabled in Reader/Writer mode for ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE, the PN512’s internal transmitter part is able to drive a reader/writer antenna designed to communicate with ISO/IEC 14443A/ MIFARE cards and transponders without additional active circuitry. The receiver part provides a robust and efficient implementation of a demodulation and decoding circuitry for signals from ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE compatible cards and transponders. The digital part handles the complete ISO/IEC 14443A framing and error detection (Parity & CRC).
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses
- Buffered output drivers to connect an antenna with minimum number of external components
- Integrated RF Level detector
- Integrated data mode detector
- ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE support
- ISO/IEC 14443B reader/writer functionality
- Typical operating distance in Reader/Writer mode for communication to a ISO/IEC 14443A/ MIFARE or
- Felica card up to 50 mm depending on the antenna size, tuning and power supply