AURIX™ TC375 Lite Kit
The Infineon AURIX™ Lite Kit is equipped with a 32-Bit Single-Chip AURIX TriCore™ based-Microcontroller AURIX TC375. This low-cost, high-performance TriCore kit is supported by Infineon’s New IDE (AURIX development studio), which is perfect for motor control, industrial, drones, elevators, CAV, lighting and safety applications. Equipped with a 32-bit Single-Chip AURIX TriCore™ based-MCU (Aurix TC375), the kit is ideal for a range of development tools including Infineon’s AURIX Development Studio. perfect for motor control, industrial, drones and more.
- On-board miniWiggler Micro-AB USB interface
- External powering 5 V…40 V (recommended 7 V...14 V)
- Most AURIX™ pins available on expansion connectors (X1, X2)
- Two Infineon Shield2Go connectors
- Arduino compatible connectors for 3.3 V
- mikroBUS™ connector
- Micro-USB connector
- DAP Debug connector
- CAN connector
- RJ45 connector
- CAN transceiver TLE9251VSJ from Infineon
- Low Power 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Physical Layer Transceiver DP83825I
- 1 user push-button, 3 user LEDs
- Reset push-button
- Potentiometer (10 kOhm) for variable analog input
- Solar panels
- Motor control
- Industrial & multi-market
AURIX™ Development Studio
Install the AURIX™ Development Studio, an Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that enables editing, compiling and debugging of application code for the AURIX™ microcontroller family.
More information including "Getting Started" instructions can be found here.