Infineon OPTIGA™ Connect IoT – eSIM Solution
Ready-to-connect embedded SIM (eSIM) solution for cellular IoT
Infineon’s OPTIGA™ Connect IoT eSIM is a turnkey solution that allows easy, secured and cost-optimized deployment and management of cellular-enabled IoT devices at scale.
The OPTIGA™ series comes with a pre-installed GSMA-compliant operating system and pre-integrated connectivity capabilities. OPTIGA™ Connect IoT offers global cellular network coverage (2G, 3G, 4G, CATM and other LTE services) spanning 640+ networks across 200 countries.
End-to-end connectivity management extending from design through manufacture to deployment reduces complexity, offers full visibility into IoT devices and simplifies control. It addresses today’s key pain points in connectivity management, namely interoperability, technical support, cost, and coverage.
OPTIGA™ Connect IoT is based on Infineon’s best-in-class Common Criteria EAL5+ certified eSIM hardware, which is designed to exceed the security standards typically required by industry today. This adds an additional level of tamper resistance to these solutions, hardening them against physical attacks – which is especially important for devices that remain in the field for long periods of time.
OPTIGA™ Connect IoT solutions comply with standard international telecommunication regulations (i.e. OPTIGA™ Connect IoT OC2321). OPTIGA™ Connect IoT OC2322 is specifically designed to comply with Indian Telecom Department regulations. It’s the perfect solution to deploy IoT cellular-based devices in India as well as the rest of the world.
Summary of Features
- GSMA SGP.02 v3.2 compliance
- Remote SIM provisioning enabled
- Low power consumption
- Compliant with 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE-M, (NB-IoT)
- ETSI TS102 221 and ETSI TS102 671 compliance
- MFF2 (QFN8) package (smaller packages on request)
- Support for ISO7816- UART interface
- Voltage classes A, B, C
- Industrial grade (-40 to +105°C)
- Data retention: 10 years
- Common Criteria EAL5+ certified hardware
- AIS140 ready
- Bootstrap connectivity with global cellular coverage (> 640 networks, 200 countries)
- Connectivity management via online portal
- Adjustable data plan
- Single access point for remote data and connectivity management via partner portal
- CAV Commercial Agricultural Vehicles
- Cloud devices (IoT end nodes & edge gateways)
- Industry automation (security cameras, factory automation, asset tracking)
- Light Electric Vehicles
- Smart Energy (metering, storage, distribution)
- Smart Home (security, alarm, HVAC, access control)
- Smart city infrastructure (security, lighting, parking sensors)
- Wearables (health monitoring)
Infineon's OPTIGA™ Connect eSIM IoT Solution is Pre-Integrated with a Bootstrap Tata Communications MOVE™ eSIM Profile
OPTIGATM Connect IoT Samples Kit
- Contains 7x pre-provisioned samples (70MB data pool, worldwide coverage)
- Give opportunity to test connectivity and discover Tata eSIM hub platform
- Fast activation by simple registration on Tata eSIM Hub platform