Infineon OPTIGA™ Trust M Express
No compromise on security
With demand surging for wearable healthcare technology such as medical wristbands and smart watches with health tracking and monitoring features, Infineon Technologies’ OPTIGA™ Trust M Express offers rock-solid security for healthcare IoT devices every step of the way from manufacturing through cloud onboarding to field deployment.
The cryptographic identity of OPTIGA™ Trust M Express is provisioned in a certified and secured Infineon fab. It is protected from exposure at all stages during the product lifetime. This off-the-shelf solution removes the need for secured ID injection during IoT device manufacturing, allowing you to enhance the security of your medical IoT devices and their cloud connectivity while simplifying the production flow, accelerating time-to-market, and increasing cost efficiency.
OPTIGA™ Trust M Express reduces complexity and costs while increasing security:
- Pre-provisioning: A unique device identity (x.509 certificate) is injected into OPTIGA™ Trust M Express in a security-certified Infineon facility to enable secured cloud authentication and secured communication with Azure, AWS, and other private clouds.
- Ready to use: OPTIGA™ Trust M Express is delivered off-the-shelf and requires no additional programming during the manufacturing process.
- Zero-touch cloud onboarding: Support for automated onboarding of IoT devices to the cloud with CIRRENT™ Cloud ID.
- Hardware-based security: Hardware is certified to CC EAL 6+ with state-of-the-art cryptography.
- Robustness: Up to 20 years’ lifetime for industrial and infrastructure applications.
- Open source: MIT-licensed software framework on GitHub: github.com/Infineon/OPTIGA-Trust-M.
OPTIGA™ Trust M Express is the easiest way to securely deploy IoT devices to the cloud at scale.
| || |
Smart Smart Home
Industrial IoT (IIoT)