Semper NOR Flash Memory
The Semper NOR Flash Memory Family is Infineon’s newest high-performance, safe, and reliable NOR Flash memory solution that integrates critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems. With Semper NOR Flash Memory, Infineon introduces the industry's first ASIL-B-compliant, ASIL-D-ready, and SIL-2-ready NOR Flash memory.
Every day, customers rely on vehicles and systems that depend on our NOR Flash technology to operate smoothly and prevent accidents. Semper™ NOR Flash memory devices exceed automotive quality, functional safety requirements, and are engineered to last.
Semper NOR Flash Memory Architecture
Semper NOR Flash Memory Key Features
- ASIL-B-Compliant and ASIL-D-Ready: Meets ISO 26262 standard for automotive functional safety
- SIL-2-Ready: Meets IEC 61508 standard for industrial system safety
- EnduraFlex™ Architecture: Configure multiple partitions to provide up to 25 years of data retention and 1+ million cycles endurance
- Diagnostics: SafeBoot and error checking to ensure safe and reliable operation
- Read Bandwidth of up to 400 MB/s: High-performance to enable instant-on applications with XIP (eXecute in place), which can execute programs directly from long-term storage instead of copying the code to RAM first
- JEDEC xSPI-Compatible: Provides JEDEC xSPI-compliant Quad SPI, HyperBus, and Octal interfaces
- Automotive Grade: AEC-Q100 qualified and proven at extreme temperatures (-40°C to +125°C)
- Enhanced Reliability: Supports Single Error Correction and Double Error Detection (SECDED), Error Correcting Code (ECC), along with CRC protection over interface and memory data