MEAN WELL XLG Series LED Driver Family
Extend your luminaire designs now
MEAN WELL’s XLG LED Driver family - long known for its outstanding quality, performance and cost effectiveness - has extended its line card to include the XLG-20 and XLG-320 families.
The range of the entire XLG Series LED driver product line covers applications from 20 to 320W. This MEAN WELL product design follows the XLG series, in line with the latest regulatory requirements and isolation dimming design.
The whole XLG driver family adopts independent control gear certification and conforms to the IP67 waterproof standard, which is convenient for customers to use with luminaires in situations involving relatively humid conditions and externally mounted configurations.
MEAN WELL’s XLG series also allows customers to extend their design of the same series of luminaires. The constant power design can provide a wider range of current, and the output current range can be adjusted from 70~100% of the full load operating, reducing customer modifications and potential inventory issues.
- Wide input range 100~305VAC (90~305VAC for XLG-20)
- Constant power mode with adjustable output current (Constant current mode for XLG-20)
- Built-in active PFC function and Efficiency up to 90%
- Dimming functions with 3 in 1
- Protections: Short circuit/ Over voltage/ Over temperature
- Surge protection with 6KV(L/N-FG)/4KV(L-N); 4KV(L/N-FG)/2KV(L-N) for XLG-20
- Horticulture Lighting
- Outdoor (Street lights)