Panasonic ETQ-PxMxxxYSx Series Power Choke Coil
Highly reliable solution for automotive applications
The Panasonic ETQ-PxMxxxYxx Series Power Choke Coils for automotive applications feature Panasonic's reliable and exclusive Metal Core Type technology allowing high heat resistance. Metal Composite Technology results in a nearly linear inductance vs. current performance. The ETQ-PxMxxxYxx Series offers a wide range of inductance values.
The power choke coils are AEC-Q200 Compliant for strenuous environments, including exposure to high temperatures along with a high tolerance to vibration, which ensures optimal quality and reliability.
- High Heat Resistance: Operation Up to 150°C Including Self-Heating
- High-Reliability: High Vibration Resistance as Result of Newly Developed Integral Construction; Under Severe Reliability Conditions of Automotive and Other Strenuous Applications
- High Bias Current: Excellent Inductance Stability Using
- Ferrous Alloy Magnetic Material
- Temp. Stability: Excellent Inductance Stability Over Broad Temp. Range
- Low Audible (Buzz) Noise: A Gapless Structure Achieved With Metal Composite Core
- High Efficiency: Low DC Resistance of Winding and Low Eddy-Current Loss of The Core
- Shielded Construction
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- For Height-Restricted Designs
- Near Linear Inductance vs. Current Performance
- Resistance to Shock, Vibration and Minimal Buzz Noise
- Operation in Strenuous Environments
- AEC-Q200 Compliance Ensures Strict Quality Control Standards Are Being Enforced
Surface Mount Power Choke Coils by Panasonic
Panasonic Power Choke Coils offer high heat resistance, excellent DC bias characteristic, Hi-BS With Ferrous alloy magnetic material and great reliability at high temperatures with a high tolerance for vibration. These Power Choke Coils also have very low audible noise and are extremely efficient with low DCR and eddy current loss reduction.