DIODES™ AP33771 USB PD Sink Controller
High performance for the new standard
DIODES™ AP33771 is a highly integrated USB PD Sink Controller that leverages and raises the increasing popularity of Type-C connector-equipped devices (TCD) as a standard. Targeting the DC power requests for TCDs, this device negotiates with PD3.0 adaptors to acquire and distribute power to supply the TCD.
Up to eight voltages can be selected for the DIODES™ AP3377. Besides, the device’s search algorithm supports both fixed PDO and PPS APDO in the PD source adapter. In addition, up to ten maximum power levels can be selected through a variety of resistance values.
Reduce total BOM and maintain maximum flexibility with a device that brings the new standard to a new height.
- Compliant with USB PD Rev. 3.0 v1.2
- USB-IF certificated TID: 5000
- Supports up to eight voltage selections by pin setting
- Supports voltage selection with dynamic pin setting
- Supports power capability selection
- Supports flash FAULT LED indication for negotiation mismatch
- Supports OTP (One-Time-Programmable) for main firmware
- Supports OVP with hard reset and auto restart
- Supports driver for N-MOS VBUS power switch
- Supports dead-battery mode
- Operating voltage range: 3.3V to 24V
- Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant
- Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device
- For automotive applications requiring specific change control (i.e. parts qualified to AEC-Q100/101/200, PPAP capable, and manufactured in IATF 16949 certified facilities), please contact us or your local Diodes representative.
- USB Type-C Connector-Equipped Battery-Powered Devices
- USB Type-C Connector-Equipped DC-Power Input Devices
- USB PD3.0 PPS Testers
- USB Type C-to-Traditional Barrel Connector Power Adaptor Cables