Features and Applications
The VIPER12ADIP-E combines a dedicated current mode PWM controller with a high voltage Power MOSFET on the same silicon chip. Typical applications cover off line power supplies for battery charger adapters, standby power supplies for TV or monitors, auxiliary supplies for motor control, etc.
- Fixed 60 kHZ Switching Frequency
- 9 V to 38 V Wide Range VDD Voltage
- Current Mode Control
- Auxiliary Undervoltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- High Voltage Start-up Current Source
- Overtemperature, Overcurrent andOvervoltage Protection with Auto-Restart
- Typical power capability
- European (195 - 265 Vac) 8 W for SO-8, 13 W for DIP-8
- European (85 - 265 Vac) 5 W for SO-8, 8 W for DIP-8
- Large input voltage range on the VDD pin accommodates changes in auxiliary supply
- voltage. This feature is well adapted to battery charger adapter configurations.
Automatic burst mode in low load condition.
- Overvoltage protection in HICCUP mode.