On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 20 Weeks
Features and Applications
The STBP120AVDK6F device provides overvoltage protection for input voltage up to +28 V. Its low RDS(on) N-channel MOSFET switch protects the systems connected to the OUT pin against failures of the DC power supplies in accordance with the China MII Communications Standard YD/T 1591-2006.
In the event of an input overvoltage condition, the device immediately disconnects the DC power supply by turning off an internal low RDS(on) N-channel MOSFET to prevent damage to protected systems.The STBP120 is offered in a small, RoHS-compliant TDFN – 10-lead (2.5 mm x 2 mm) package.
- Input overvoltage protection up to 28 V
- Integrated high voltage N-channel MOSFET switch
- Low RDS(on) of 90 mΩ
- Integrated charge pump
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Softstart feature to control the inrush current
- Enable input (EN)
- Fault indication output (FLT)
- IN input ESD withstand voltage up to ±15 kV (air discharge), up to ±8 kV (contact discharge) in typical application circuit with 1μF input capacitor (±2 kV HBM for standalone device)
- Certain overvoltage options compliant with the China Communications Standard YD/T 1591-
2006 (overvoltage protection only)
- Small, RoHS compliant 2.5 x 2 mm TDFN – 10-lead package.
- Smart phones
- Digital cameras
- PDA and palmtop devices
- MP3 players
- Low-power handheld devices
View the Complete family of STBP120 Voltage References