Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Kit for the MCP2210 Series USB to SPI Chip
|Application Type:||Interfacing Solutions|
Features & Applications
The ADM00421 is a Evaluation Kit for the MCP2210 Series USB to SPI Chip.
The kit is comprised of two connected boards: MCP2210 Breakout Board (ADM00419), MCP2210 SPI Slave Motherboard (ADM00420).The SPI Slave Motherboard is designed to work together with the Breakout Board and motherboard provides the test-points required for measurements.
- Small plug-in board with DIP form factor (2, 10-pin headers spaced at 600mil)
- Mini-USB connector
- Access to the SPI bus and all the GP signals
- PICkit Serial Analyzer compatible header
- 3.3 or 5 V jumper selectable VDD
- Able to supply up to 500mA to the rest of the system
- Socket for insertion of the MCP2210 Breakout Board
- Easily accessible test points for the SPI bus and GP signals
- PICkit Serial Analyzer header to access the MCP23S08
- Potentiometer allows altering of voltage on the channel 1 ADC input