Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Board for 16-bit MCP3903 Microcontroller
Microchip ADM00310 - Product Specification
Microchip ADM00310 - Technical Attributes
|Application Type:||ADC/DAC Solutions|
Features & Applications
The ADM00310 is a ADC Evaluation Board for MCP3903 16-Bit Microcontrollers system, which provides the ability to evaluate the performance of MCP3903 six channel sigma-delta ADC.
It also provides a development platform for 16-bit PIC-based applications, using existing 100-pin PIM systems.
- Six-channel ADC MCP3903 output display using serial communication to the PC Software Interface and LCD
- Simultaneous 4 ksps at 91 dB Signal-to-Noise and Distortion Ratio (SINAD) performance. The ADC can run up to 64 ksps.
- System and ADC performance analysis through graphical PC tools showing Time domain scope plot, Frequency Domain (FFT), and statistical numerical analysis
- Robust hardware design with analog grounding and analog/digital separation, allowing low noise evaluation of the MCP3903 devices. Separate power supplies and power planes - 4 layer board
- Pigtail Plus connectors for Explorer-16 daughter board compatibility