Manufacturer Part #
Discovery Kit Board for STM8L Ultra Low Power MCU with LCD Controller
|Application Type:||Embedded Control|
Features & Applications
The STM8L-DISCOVERY is a Discovery kit for the STM8L ultra low power MCUs with LCD controller features and to develop and share your applications.
It is based on an STM8L152C6T6 and includes an ST-Link embedded debug tool interface, LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs and push buttons.
- STM8L152C6T6 microcontroller, 32 KB Flash, 2 KB RAM, 1 KB EEPROM in 48-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-Link with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-Link (with SWIM connector for programming and debugging)
- Two red LEDs; LD1 for USB communication, LD2 for 3.3 V power on
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 5 V and 3 V
- Two user LEDs, LD3 and LD4 (green and blue)
- Two push buttons (User and Reset)
- IDD current measurement
- LCD 28-pin DIP (24 segments, 4 commons)
- Extension header for all QFP48 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board for easy probing