Manufacturer Part #
W28 Series 10A 32 V 1 Pole Push to Reset Fuseholder Type Thermal Circuit Breaker
|Mfr. Name:||TE Connectivity|
|No of Poles:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Panel Mount|
Features & Applications
The 2-1393250-5 (W28-XQ1A-10) is a 1 Pole Push to Reset Fuseholder Type Thermal Circuit Breaker. The W28 series is UL 1077 Recognized as Supplementary Protectors, File E69543, and CSA Accepted as Supplementary Protectors (Appliance Component Protectors), File LR15734. W28 breakers are VDE approved for use in office equipment (AC loads only) and provides 8 mm isolation. 16 amp and 20 amp models do not have VDE approvals at present.
- 0.5 amp to 30 amp ratings.
- Cannot be manually tripped.
- Button extends for visual trip indication.
- Push button to reset breaker.
- Termination is screw or .250” QC.
- Bottom marked amperage rating optionally available.