On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 10 Weeks
|Peak Output Current||35.7A|
|Reverse Leakage Current||1µA|
|Operating Temp Range||-65°C to +150°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-65°C to +175°C|
Features and Applications
The SMCJ series 1500 W Bi-Directional 42.2 V SMT Transient Voltage Suppressor Diode - DO-214AB. This series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
- Glass passivated junction.
- 1500 W Peak Pulse Power capability on 10/1000 μs waveform.
- Excellent clamping capability.
- Low incremental surge resistance.
- Fast response time; typically less than 1.0 ps from 0 volts to BV for unidirectional and 5.0 ns for bidirectional.
- Typical IR less than 1.0 μA above 10 V.
- UL certificate #E326243 and E210467.
- Protection of I/O interfaces
- Vcc bus and other vulnerable circuits used in telecom
- Industrial and consumer electronic applications
View the complete family of SMCJ series TVS Diodes