On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
Features and Applications
Series 87 Low Profile One Button Individial Keyswitch
Keyswitches For Any Need - design keyboards and individual keyswitches to virtually any configuration without costly tooling using the Series 87 low profile modular keyboard switches.
Prototypes and small quantities: create your own with economical, insertable legend style modules.
The Series 87 switches feature the Grayhill Snap Dome Contact System - hear and feel button actuation, you're assured of reliable button actuation with the metal snap-dome under each Series 87 button. When actuated, the dome changes shape, providing audible and tactile feedback to the operator.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Button Individual Keyswitches
- 12 and 16 Button Keypads
- Maintain 1/2" Button Centers, no matter how you mount modules or what combination you use
- Up to 3,000,000 Operations per Button
- Low Profile Design
- Rating at 24 Vdc: 10 milliamps, resistive
- Contact Resistance: MOS, CMOS, TTL, DTL compatible (10 ohms maximum)
- Voltage Breakdown: 250 Vac between mutually insulated parts
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000 megohms min
- Life Expectancy: 3,000,000 operations per button
- Contact Bounce: Less than 4 milliseconds at make, 10 milliseconds at break
- Housing: ABS polycarbonate, black
- Buttons: ABS plastic, white. Legends are black
- Snap-On-Cap: Clear polycarbonate
- Contact Dome: Stainless steel, selectively gold plated
- Terminals: Phosphor bronze
- Button Travel: 0.011" (0,28) nominal, total travel
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +80°C
- Typical Operating Force: 300 grams
- Mounting: Mounts to 1/32" to 1/8" thick PC board
See the Datasheet above for Legend information and complete specifications.
Note for Production quantities: choose either custom printing or permanent molded-in legends. Call for Details.