Manufacturer Part #
R12P12 Series 1 W Single Output 12 V DC/DC Converter - SIP-7
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
25 per Tube
RECOM would like to inform you that the potting material used in the RxxPxx and RxxP2xx.We herewith inform you that the potting material used in the RxxPxx and RxxP2xx series is not as indicated in the current datasheets silicone rubber compound but epoxy. The potting material in fact was always epoxy and never silicone.The silicone potting was only used in the reinforced versions RxxPxx/R and RxxP2xx/R series.
|No of Outputs:||Single|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The R12P12S is a part of R12P12 series DC/DC Converter. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SIP-7 Packaging.
The RxxPxxS_D Series of DC/DC Converters are certified to UL/CSA-60950 and UL/CSA 60601. This makes them ideal for medical and safety applications where approved or reinforced isolation is required. The reinforced versions are also EN61010-1 certified for Lab Equipment Safety.
- UL/CSA and EN Safety certified
- EN-61010 for Test, Measurement and Lab.
- Use EN-60601 for Medical Applications
- Standard Isolation 6.4kVDC
- Optional Reinforced Isolation 6.4kVDC or 8kVDC
- Optional Continuous Short Circuit Protected
- Unique Reinforced Isolation Transformer System
25 per Tube