Manufacturer Part #
206 Series Multi Functional SPST 4 Position Through Hole DIP Switch
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
45 per Tube
Description of Change: Marking method change on selected dip switch models. CTS currently supplies dip switches of 193, 194, 195, 204, 206, and 208 using ink stamp marking. CTS has already been supplying other dip switches models that use laser marking to the general market for several years. Reason:CTS is committed to continuous improvement of products and processes. This marking method change will reduce impact on the environment and to reduce the use of chemical solvents impacting the health of our employees. As such, CTS will change the marking method on the remaining switch models noted from ink stamp marking to laser marking. The new laser marking will have a slight change in visual appearance. Implementation Date: May 4th, 2020
|No of Positions:||4|
|Termination Style:||Right Angle / PC Through Hole|
|Operating Temp Range:||-55°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The 206 Series of Premium Programmable DIP Switches are the perfect solution for the communications, computers, instrument and networking markets. This multifunctional DIP switch offers numerous circuitry choices and actuator styles with optional top tape and bottom epoxy seal:
- Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) – 1 - 10 & 12 Positions
- Single Pole, Double Throw (SPDT) & Double Pole, Double Single (DPST) 1 - 6 positions,
- Triple Pole, Single Throw (3PST) – 1 – 4 positions
The 206-4RAST offers a Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) Normally Open (NO) switch function. This 4 position right angle through hole DIP switch has standard (0.89 mm / 0.035”) actuators with both top tape and bottom epoxy seal.
- Standard 2.54 mm (.100") x 7.62 mm (.300") DIP Centers
- Sealed version optional; assures contaminant-free switch operation after wave soldering and cleaning
- Available with low profile, standard, or extended actuators for SPST circuitry
- Switch contacts elevated above switch base provides dust proof feature.
- Available with SPST,SPDT DPST,DPDT, 3PST,4PST circuitry choices.
- Sealed version optional; assures
- contaminant-free switch operation after
- wave soldering and cleaning
- Contact wiping action on make and break
- Integral terminal and contact locked into thermoset base
- Electrostatic discharge shield rated to 22 KV
- Series 206, gold plated contacts for long-term contact corrosion resistance.
- Series 208, tin plated contacts
- UL 94V-0 plastics
- RoHS compliant
45 per Tube