Manufacturer Part #
90HB Series Low Profile SPST 2 Position Surface Mount DIP Switch
90 Series Floor Life Reset Instruction Change Description of Change All Grayhill DIP switch products that are labelled as moisture sensitive shall be recommended to be baked at a lower temperature profile than what is recommended per J-STD-033C. This standard applies to SMT components in general, and Solid State Surface product specifically. Internal to J-STD-033C, baking temperatures for floor life reset are specified based on the overall package body thickness; however, this standard in practice tends to apply to non-mechanical product. The recommended temperature based on J-STD-033C is 125�C; this temperature has been determined to be overly aggressive. In this nature, J-STD-033C should be disregarded. Additionally, NOTE 5 on the MSID Label of Grayhill's packaging / reel shall be also disregarded.
|No of Positions:||2|
|Termination Style:||Gull Wing|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The 90HB Series are DIP Switch with SPST, low profile, gull wing, 2 position, polyimide seal, reel and RoHS Compliant.
- Compatible with SMT Assembly, Including Infrared Reflow and Vapor-Phase
- Reliable Spring and Ball Contact
- Make-and-break Current Rating: 2,000 operations per switch position at these resistive loads:10 mA, 30 Vdc; or 10 mA, 50 mVdc; 10 mA, 50 mVdc; or 25 mA, 24 Vdc; or 100 mA,6 Vdc.
- Contact Resistance: (measured at 10 mA, 50 mVdc). Initial: 20 mohms maximum, After Life: 100 mohms maximum
- Insulation Resistance: Minimum, at 100 Vdc between adjacent closed contacts and also across open switch contacts. Initial (Mohms): 5,000, After Life (Mohms): 1,000
- Dielectric Strength: Minimum voltage (AC RMS) measured between adjacent closed contacts and also across open switch contacts. lnitial: 500 volts, After Life: 500 volts
- Current Carry Rating: 3A maximum rise of 20°C
- Switch Capacitance: 2 pF at 1 megahertz