Manufacturer Part #
90HB Series Low Profile SPST 2 Position Surface Mount DIP Switch
Grayhill 90HBW02PRT - Product Specification
Temporary color change of 76HP, 90B and 90HB DIP actuators due to plastic material shortage Description of Change Due to a shortage of the natural colored plastic material used to mold the actuators of the affected DIP switches, the color will be temporarily changed to black to avoid production delays. Potential Impact There is no change to the form, fit, or function of the products. The parts will be produced using the same plastic material, only in an alternative color (black).
Grayhill 90HBW02PRT - Technical Attributes
|No of Positions:||2|
|Termination Style:||Gull Wing|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
$Features & Applications
The 90HB Series are DIP Switch with SPST, low profile, gull wing, 2 position, polyimide seal, reel and RoHS Compliant.
- Compatible with SMT Assembly, Including Infrared Reflow and Vapor-Phase
- Reliable Spring and Ball Contact
- Make-and-break Current Rating: 2,000 operations per switch position at these resistive loads:10 mA, 30 Vdc; or 10 mA, 50 mVdc; 10 mA, 50 mVdc; or 25 mA, 24 Vdc; or 100 mA,6 Vdc.
- Contact Resistance: (measured at 10 mA, 50 mVdc). Initial: 20 mohms maximum, After Life: 100 mohms maximum
- Insulation Resistance: Minimum, at 100 Vdc between adjacent closed contacts and also across open switch contacts. Initial (Mohms): 5,000, After Life (Mohms): 1,000
- Dielectric Strength: Minimum voltage (AC RMS) measured between adjacent closed contacts and also across open switch contacts. lnitial: 500 volts, After Life: 500 volts
- Current Carry Rating: 3A maximum rise of 20°C
- Switch Capacitance: 2 pF at 1 megahertz