Manufacturer Part #
60A Series 18° 4 Contact 8 Direction 5 V Pushbutton/Joystick/Optical Connector
Grayhill has re-tooled the 60A and 60AD series mounting nut due to excessive wear on the existing tool. Grayhill has successfully completed qualification testing on joysticks built with the mounting nut from the new tool. The qualification consisted of an approved supplier PPAP and push-out force testing. Reason for Change The mounting nut had to be re-tooled since the old tool is reaching its end of life.
Features & Applications
The 60A18-8-035C is a Part of 60A Series 5 V, 18° Angle of Throw, 4 Contacts in 8 Possible direction, Optical Encoder Connector with integrated Joystick and Pushbutton.
- Optical Encoder, Pushbutton, and Joystick in One Shaft
- Long Life, High Reliability
- Compatible with CMOS, HCMOS, and TTL Logic
- Choices of Cable Length and Termination
- Customized Solutions Available
- Global Positioning/Driver Information Systems
- Medical Equipment Control
- Radio Control
- Commercial Appliances