Manufacturer Part #
AB Series SPDT On-(On) Vertical Terminal Process Sealed Subminiature Pushbutton
|Mfr. Name:||NKK Switches|
|Termination Style:||Right Angle with Bracket|
Features & Applications
The AB15AV-FA-RO is a Sub Mini SPDT On-Momentary Through Hole Push Button Switch.
This switch totally sealed body construction prevents contact contamination and allows time- and money-saving automated soldering and cleaning.
Molded-in, epoxy sealed or ultrasonically welded terminals lock out flux, solvents, and other contaminants. The STC contact mechanism with benefits unavailable in conventional mechanisms: smoother, positive detent actuation, increased contact stability and unparalleled logic-level reliability.
- Designed for use in a low-voltage, low-current, logic-level circuit
- When used as intended in a logic-level circuit, the results do not produce hazardous energy
- Logic Level: 0.4 VA maximum @ 28 V AC/DC maximum
- Operating temp range: –30°C through +85°C (–22°F through +185°F)
- Specifically developed for logic-level applications