Manufacturer Part #
MSA Series 2.54 mm Mini Shunt
|Mfr. Name:||Adam Tech|
|No of Positions:||2|
|Contact Material:||Phosphor Bronze|
|Mounting Method:||PC Mount|
Features & Applications
The MSA-G is a part of MSA series 2.54 mm shunt. It has an operating temperature ranging from -55°C to +105°C.
MS Series Mini Shunts are available in .050", 2.0mm,.100" and .200" centerlines. They quickly and easily jump individualor strip pin headers to perform manual programming on PCB’s. Thisseries offers a broad range of sizes, shapes and colors. Shunts aredesigned with detents at top for easy fingertip installation andremoval. Options include integrated pull tabs and gang types whichare molded in one piece. This series is extremely low cost and is ahighly economical, cost effective solution to replacing PCB switches.
- Electrically connects two pin header posts
- Wide variety of bodies and styles to choose from
- Superior insulator design provides easy Fingertip extraction
- Pull Tab and Ganged options available
- Choice of Gold or Tin-plated contact area
- Side and end stackable