Manufacturer Part #
FH12 Series 15 Position 0.5 mm Pitch Right Angle Force Flat Flex Connector
|Mfr. Name:||Hirose Electric|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2000 per Reel
This is to change the length of embossed leader and empty pocket.This change meets packaging standard of IEC 60286-3 (JIS C 0806), for automatic mounting parts and the dimension shown in our catalogue and drawing.These changes will not affect the appearances and performances of the products.Reason for change: To improve productivityTiming of change We are going to change from June, 2018.
|Flat Flex Type:||FFC, FPC|
|No of Positions:||15|
|Style/Orientation:||Right Angle Header/Plug|
|Contact Material:||Phosphor Bronze|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
- Only slight force is required to lock the flip-lock (one-touch rotating system) zero insertion force (ZIF) structure.
- The locking mechanism clicks, thus making it possible to confirm flexible printed circuit (FPC) and flexible flat cable (FFC) connections.
- One-touch zero insertion force (ZIF) structure reduces working space, thus making mounting possible in the center of the PCB.
- Upper, lower, and vertical contact types are available.
- 1 mm pitch type as well as 0.5mm pitch type are available.
- Audio/video equipment and other devices utilizing SD I/O cards
View the complete FH12 series of Flat Flex Connectors
2000 per Reel