On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 12 Weeks
|No of Channels||2|
|Average Bias Current-Max||250nA|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 36V|
Features and Applications
The LM193QT is a 250 nA average bias current and dual voltage comparator with 2 V to 36 V supply voltage. It's available in surface mount DFN-8 package.
This device consist of two independent low voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages.
- Wide single-supply voltage range or dual supplies: +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.45 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input bias current: 20 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±3 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 80 mV typ. (Isink = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
- Available in DIP-8, SO-8, TSSOP-8, MiniSO-8 and DFN8 2 x 2 mm packages