$0.53 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||4|
|Average Bias Current-Max||100nA|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 32V|
Features and Applications
The LM239ADT device consists of four independent precision-voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2 mV maximum for LM339A, LM239A and LM139A. Each comparator has been designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies for all devices: +2 to +36 V or ±1 V to
- Very low supply current (1.1 mA) independent of supply voltage
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ; (ISINK = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs