Manufacturer Part #
MIC2298 Series 1 A 10V 1 MHz SMT Boost High Brightness White LED Driver - MLF-12
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
5000 per Reel
|Supply Voltage:||2.5V to 10V|
|Output Current per Channel:||1A|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MIC2298 is a high power boost-switching regulator that is optimized for constant-current control. The MIC2298 is capable of driving up to 2 series 1 A white LED for photoflash, flashlight and other applications. The feedback voltage is only 200 mV, minimizing ballast power dissipa-tion in constant-current control applications for improved operating efficiency.
The MIC2298 has a brightness pin that allows for a programmable torch mode as well full flash with a single pin when driving high current LEDs. The MIC2298 implements a constant frequency 1 MHz PWM control scheme to make the smallest possible design. The 2.5 V to 10 V input voltage range of MIC2298 allows direct operation from 1- and 2-cell Li Ion as well as 3- to 6-cell NiCad/NiMH/Alkaline battery sources. Maximum battery life is assured with a low 1 µA shutdown current. The MIC2298 is available in a low profile 12-pin 3x3 MLF ® package.
- 3.5 A minimum switch current delivers at least 7 W of output power over temperature.
- 200 mV ± 10% feedback voltage.
- 2.5 V to 10 V input voltage.
- Output voltage up to 30 V (max).
- 12-pin 3 mm x 3 mm leadless MLF ® package.
- Output over-voltage protection (OVP).
- 1 MHz operation.
- Programmable output current.
- <1% line regulation.
- 1 µA shutdown current.
- Over temperature protection.
- Externally programmable soft-start.
- Under-voltage lockout (UVLO).
- –40 °C to +125 °C junction temperature range.
- Cell phones.
- Digital cameras.
- White LED flashlights.
5000 per Reel