Manufacturer Part #
MIC4101 Series 3 Ohm 100 V SMT Half Bridge MOSFET Driver - SOIC-8L
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
95 per Tube
|No of Outputs:||Dual|
|Peak Output Current:||2A|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MIC4101YM is a high frequency, 100 V Half Bridge MOSFET driver ICs featuring fast 30 ns propagation delay time. The low-side and high-side gate drivers are independently controlled and matched to within 3 ns typical. The MIC4100 has CMOS input thresholds, and the MIC4101 has TTL input thresholds. The MIC4100/1 include a high voltage internal diode that charges the high-side gate drive bootstrap capacitor.
A robust, high-speed, and low power level shifter provides clean level transitions to the high side output. The robust operation of the MIC4100/1 ensures the outputs are not affected by supply glitches, HS ringing below ground, or HS slewing with high speed voltage transitions. Under-voltage protection is provided on both the low-side and high-side drivers. The MIC4100 is available in the SOIC-8L package with a junction operating range from –40 ° C to +125 ° C.
- Bootstrap supply max voltage to 118 V DC.
- Supply voltage up to 16 V.
- Drives high- and low-side N-Channel MOSFETs with independent inputs.
- CMOS input thresholds (MIC4100).
- TTL input thresholds (MIC4101).
- On-chip bootstrap diode.
- Fast 30 ns propagation times.
- Drives 1000 pF load with 10 ns rise and fall times.
- Low power consumption.
- Supply under-voltage protection.
- 3 Ω pull up, 3 Ω pull down output resistance.
- Space saving SOIC-8L package.
- -40°C to +125°C junction temperature range.
- High voltage buck converters.
- Push-pull converters.
- Full- and half-bridge converters.
- Active clamp forward converters.
95 per Tube