Manufacturer Part #
MIC2930x Series 3 A Adjustable Output Surface Mount Voltage Regulator - TO-263-5
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
Description of Change:1) Updated package drawing for 5-Lead TO-263 (DDPAK) Package Outline and Recommended Land Pattern option.Reason for Change: To Improve ManufacturabilityDate Document Changes Effective: 06 Feb 2019.NOTE: Please be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
|Output Voltage Range:||1.25V to 25V|
|Output Voltage Fixed:||1.24V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +125°C|
|No. of Outputs:||Single|
|Load Regulation (%):||1%|
|Current - Limit:||15A|
|Line Regulation (%):||0.5%|
|Package Style:||TO-263-5 (D2PAK5)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MIC29302WU TR is a high current, high accuracy and low-dropout voltage regulator based on Micrel's proprietary Super Beta PNP process with a PNP pass element.
This regulator features a very low ground current and typical dropout voltage from 350 mV to 425 mV, Ideally used where tiny dropout voltage and ground current values are more important.
- High current capability
- MIC29150/29151/29152/29153: 1.5A
- MIC29300/29301/29302/29303: 3A
- MIC29500/29501/29502/29503: 5A
- MIC29750/29751/29752: 7.5A
- Low dropout voltage
- Low ground current
- Accurate 1% guaranteed tolerance
- Extremely fast transient response
- Reverse-battery and load dump protection
- Zero-current shutdown mode (5-pin versions)
- Error flag signals output out-of-regulation (5-pin versions)
- Characterized for smaller loads with industry-leading performance specifications
- Fixed voltage and adjustable versions
- Battery powered equipment
- High-efficiency “Green” computer systems
- Automotive electronics
- High-efficiency linear lower supplies
- High-efficiency lost-regulator for switching supply
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.