Manufacturer Part #
dsPIC30F Series 512 B RAM 12 kB Flash 16-Bit Digital Signal Controller - QFN-S28
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
61 per Tube
Description of Change:Qualification of MMT as an additional assembly site for selected products of 0.25um, 0.18um TSMC, 70nm SMIC, Vanguard,120K,130K, 150K, 160K, 165K, 200K and 290K wafer technologies in 44L, 28 QFN-S, 20L,16L and 28L QFN packages.Pre Change:Assembled at MTAI assembly site.Post Change:Assembled at MTAI or MMT assembly site.Reason for Change:To improve on-time delivery performance by qualifying MMT as an additional assembly site Estimated First Ship Date:June 24, 2018 (date code:1826)
Revision History:January 16, 2018: Issued initial notification.April 26, 2018: Issued final notification. Attached is the qualification report. Provided estimated first ship date to be on May 26, 2018. Description of Change:Qualification of MMT as an additional site for selected products of 150K and 160K wafer technologies available in 44 QFN (8x8mm), 28L QFN-S(6x6mm), 28L QFN(6x6mm), 20L QFN (4x4mm), 16L QFN((4x4mm) and 16L QFN(3x3mm) packages. Pre Change: Assembled at MTAI assembly sitePost Change: Assembled at MTAI or MMT assembly site.Reason for Change:To improve on-time delivery performance by qualifying MMT as an additional assembly site.Estimated First Ship Date:May 26, 2018(date code: 1821)
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||12kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||21|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||3|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The DSPIC30F2020-30I/MM is a high-performance switch mode power supply digital signal controller with an operating voltage range of 2.5 to 5.5 V and having program memory of 12 kB, available in QFN-S28 package.
- High-Performance Modified RISC CPU:
- Modified Harvard architecture.
- C compiler optimized instruction set architecture.
- 83 base instructions with flexible addressing modes.
- 24-bit wide instructions, 16-bit wide data path.
- 12 Kbytes on-chip Flash program space.
- 512 bytes on-chip data RAM.
- 16 x 16-bit working register array.
- Up to 30 MIPs operation:
- 32 interrupt sources.
- Three external interrupt sources.
- 8 user-selectable priority levels for each interrupt.
- 4 processor exceptions and software trap.
- DSP Engine Features:
- Modulo and Bit-Reversed modes.
- Two 40-bit wide accumulators with optional saturation logic.
- 17-bit x 17-bit single-cycle hardware fractional/integer multiplier.
- Single-cycle Multiply-Accumulate (MAC) operation.
- 40-stage Barrel Shifter.
- Dual data fetch.
- AC to DC Converters.
- DC to DC Converters.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC).
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Embedded Power-Supply Controllers.
- Circuit Breakers, Arc Fault Detection.
- Digital Lighting.
61 per Tube