Manufacturer Part #
dsPIC33F Series 16 kB RAM 256 kB Flash 16-Bit Digital Signal Controller -TQFP-64
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
160 per Tray
Description of Change:Qualification of CuPdAu bond wire in selected products available in 64L and 44L TQFP package at MTAI assembly site.Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper (PdCu) wire material.Post Change:Using palladium coated copper wire with gold flash (CuPdAu) wire materialReason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying CuPdAu bond wire at MTAI assembly site.Estimated First Ship Date:April 27, 2018 (date code: 1817)
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||256kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||53|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||CAN/I2C/SPI/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||9|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|On-Chip ADC:||18-chx10-bit / 18-chx12-bit|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network.
16-bit PIC Microcontrollers & dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.
Common attributes among all 16-bit MCU and DSC families are pinouts, software, peripherals and development tools. Whether your design requires the lowest-priced 16-bit solution, the most powerful 16-bit MCU in the industry, or DSP capability, Microchip offers a broad range of products while preserving the compatibility that help save you time and money on subsequent designs.
dsPIC33F General Purpose Digital Signal Controller (DSC) with seamless migration options to PIC24 MCUs and dsPIC30F DSCs in similar packages. The DSPIC33FJ256GP506-I/PT 16-bit Embedded Control Solution has 256K Flashin 64-Pin TQFP package. This device is Industrial temperature (-40°C to +85°C) and lead free.
- Operating Range:
- DC – 40 MIPS (40 MIPS 3.0-3.6V, -40°C to +85°C).
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C).
- High-Performance DSC CPU:
- Modified Harvard architecture.
- C compiler optimized instruction set.
- 16-bit wide data path.
- 24-bit wide instructions.
- Linear program memory addressing up to 4M instruction words.
- Linear data memory addressing up to 64 Kbytes.
- 83 base instructions: mostly 1 word/1 cycle.
- Sixteen 16-bit General Purpose Registers.
- Two 40-bit accumulators:
- With rounding and saturation options.
- Flexible and powerful addressing modes:
- Indirect, Modulo and Bit-Reversed.
- Software stack.
- 16 x 16 fractional/integer multiply operations.
- 32/16 and 16/16 divide operations.
- Single-cycle multiply and accumulate:
- Accumulator write back for DSP operations.
- Dual data fetch.
- Up to ±16-bit shifts for up to 40-bit data.
160 per Tray