Manufacturer Part #
PIC32MX Series 512 kB Flash 128 kB RAM SMT 32-Bit Microcontroller - TQFP-100
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
119 per Tray
Data Sheet - PIC32MX5XX/6XX/7XX Family Data SheetDescription of Change: This revision includes typographical and formatting updates throughout the data sheet text. In addition, all SFR Register maps were moved from the Memory chapter to their respective peripheral chapters. All other major updates are referenced by their respective section in Table B-Reason for Change: To Improve ManufacturabilityPlease be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed
ERRATA - PIC32MX575/675/695/775/795 Family Errata and Datasheet Clarification Description of Change: Added Feature List under Data Sheet Clarifications. Removed previous data Sheet Clarification 1.Reason for Change: To Improve ProductivityPlease be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
Final Notice: Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products of the 0.18 um and 0.25 um TSMC wafer technologies available in 100L TQFP (12x12x1mm) package at MTAI assembly site. Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper (PdCu) bond wire. Post Change:Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire.Reason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying CuPdAu bond wire at MTAI assembly site.Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
Final Notice: Qualification of 100L TQFP (12x12x1mm) with 240x240 Lead-Frame Paddle size at ASAC (UDG) assembly site. Pre Change: Assembled at MTAI assembly site.Post Change: Assembled at MTAI and ASAC assembly sites.Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
|Core Processor:||MIPS32 M4K|
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||512kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||85|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||Ethernet/I2C/SPI/UART/USB|
|Number Of Timers:||5|
|Supply Voltage:||2.3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.
Common attributes among all 16-bit MCU and DSC families are pinouts, software, peripherals and development tools. Whether your design requires the lowest-priced 16-bit solution, the most powerful 16-bit MCU in the industry, or DSP capability, Microchip offers a broad range of products while preserving the compatibility that help save you time and money on subsequent designs.
PIC32MX695F512L-80I/PT is a 32-bit Microcontroller which has 512 KB of Flash Program Memory with 85 I/O's. It's maximum CPU speed is 80 MHz with an operating voltage range of 2.3 V - 3.6 V in a 100-Pin TQFP package. It has an industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and is lead free.
- MCU Core:
- 80 MHz, 1.56 DMIPS/MHz, 32-bit MIPS M4K® Core.
- USB 2.0 On-The-Go Peripheral with integrated PHY.
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with MII/RMII Interfaces.
- 4 Dedicated DMA Channels for USB OTG & Ethernet.
- 5 Stage pipeline, Harvard architecture.
- MIPS16e mode for up to 40% smaller code size.
- Single cycle multiply and hardware divide unit.
- 32 x 32-bit Core Registers.
- 32 x 32-bit Shadow Registers.
- Fast context switch and interrupt response.
- MCU System Features:
- 512 K Flash (plus 12 K boot Flash).
- 128 K RAM (can execute from RAM).
- 8 Channel General Hardware DMA Controller.
- Flash prefetch module with 256 Byte cache.
- Lock instructions or data in cache for fast access.
- Programmable vector interrupt controller.
- Analog Features:
- Fast and Accurate 16 channel 10-bit ADC.
- Max 1 Mega sample per second at +/- 1 LSB, conversion available during SLEEP & IDLE.
- Power Management Modes:
- RUN, IDLE, and SLEEP modes.
- Multiple switchable clock modes for each power mode, enables optimum power settings.
- Debug Features:
- iFlow Trace: Non-intrusive Hardware Instruction Trace port (5 Wires).
- 8 hardware breakpoints (6 Instruction and 2 Data).
- 2 wire programming and debugging interface.
- JTAG interface supporting Programming, Debugging and Boundary scan.
- Other MCU Features:
- Fail-Safe Clock Monitor - allows safe shutdown if clock fails.
- 2 Internal oscillators (8 MHz & 31 KHz).
- Hardware RTCC (Real-Time Clock and Calendar with Alarms).
- Watchdog Timer with separate RC oscillator.
- Pin compatible with 16-bit PIC® MCUs.
- Serial Communication Modules allow flexible UART/SPI/I2C™ configuration.
To learn more about the PIC32MX695x product family, Click Here.
119 per Tray