Manufacturer Part #
PIC16 Series 768 B Flash 25 B RAM 4 MHz 8-Bit Microcontroller - SSOP-20
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
67 per Tube
CCB 3254 and CCB 3254.001 Final Notice: Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products available in 20L and 28L SSOP package at MTAI assembly site Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper wire (PdCu) bond wire Post Change: Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire.
|Program Memory Type:||EPROM|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||768B|
|No of I/O Lines:||12|
|Number Of Timers:||1|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 6.25V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The PIC16LC54A-04I/SS is a part of PIC16 Series 25 B RAM 512 x 12 EPROM 8-Bit CMOS Microcontroller, Available in 20-pin SSOP package.
The PIC16C5X from Microchip Technology is a family of low cost, high performance, 8-bit fully static, EPROM/ROM-based CMOS microcontrollers. It employs a RISC architecture with only 33 single word/ single cycle instructions.
- Only 33 single word instructions to learn
- All instructions are single cycle except for program branches which are two-cycle
- Operating speed: DC - 40 MHz clock
- 12-bit wide instructions
- 8-bit wide data path
- Seven or eight special function hardware registers
- Two-level deep hardware stack
- Direct, indirect and 8-bit real time clock/counter (TMR0) with 8-bit programmable prescaler
- Power-on Reset (POR)
- Device Reset Timer (DRT)
- Watchdog Timer (WDT) with its own on-chip RC oscillator for reliable operation
- Programmable Code Protection
- Power saving SLEEP mode
- The PIC16C5X series fits perfectly in applications ranging from high speed automotive and appliance motor control to low power remote transmitters/receivers, pointing devices and telecom processors.
67 per Tube