On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 9 Weeks
|Supply Voltage||2.5V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The TSOP2238 is a part of TSOP2#.. series IR Receiver Modules for Remote Control Systems. These products are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems. The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor.
A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame, the epoxy package acts as an IR filter. It has an Operating temperature ranges b/w -25 °C to 85 °C.
- Low supply current
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against EMI
- Supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Improved immunity against ambient light
- Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise