Manufacturer Part #
40 kHz 45 m 2.5-5.5 V Through Hole IR Receiver Module for Remote Control System
|Supply Voltage:||2.5V to 5.5V|
Features & Applications
The TSOP2240 is a low current, IR receiver module. This device has designed for remote control system.
It includes a PIN diode and a preamplifier, assembled on a lead frame, the epoxy package acts as an IR filter.
- Very low supply current
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against EMI
- Supply voltage 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Improved immunity against ambient light
- Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise