On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
|No of Channels||2|
Features and Applications
The MOCD217R2M is a dual channel, phototransistor output optocoupler. It is ideally suited for high density applications and eliminates the need for through-the-board mounting.
This device consists of two GaAs infrared emitting diodes optically coupled to two monolithic silicon phototransistor detectors, in a surface mountable, small outline plastic package.
- Dual channel optocoupler
- Current transfer ratio minimum 100 %
- compatible with dual wave, vapor phase and IR reflow soldering
- High input-output isolation voltage
- Operating temperature -40° C to +100° C
- Interfacing and coupling systems of different potentials and impedances
- General purpose switching circuits
- Monitor and detection circuits