Manufacturer Part #
SY89540U Series 2.5V 3.2 Gbps Low Jitter 4x4 LVDS Crosspoint Switch - QFN-44
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
260 per Tray
PCN Status: Final notificationPCN Type: Manufacturing ChangeDescription of Change: Implement Edge Protection Technology (EPT) for selected products available in 32L (7x7x1mm), (7x7x0.9mm) and 44L (7x7x0.9mm) VQFN packages at ANAP assembly siteImpacts to Data Sheet: Yes. POD drawing.Change Impact:None Reason for Change:To improve manufacturability by implementing Edge Protection Technology (EPT).Change Implementation Status:In Progress Estimated First Ship Date: December 20, 2021 (date code: 2152)NOTE: Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The SSY89540UMY is a Part of SSY89540U Series, low-jitter, low skew, high-speed 4X4 crosspoint switch optimized for precision telecom and enterprise server/storage distribution applications.
It guarantees data rates upto 3.2 Gbps over temperature and Voltage.
It comes in a Package of MLF-44 and its operating temperature ranges from -40 °C to 85 °C.
- Provides crosspoint switching between any input pairs to any output pair
- Patent pending, channel-to-channel isolation design provides superior crosstalk performance
- Guaranteed AC performance over temperature and voltage:
- DC-to-3.2 Gbps throughput
- <480ps propagation delay
- <120ps rise/fall time
- <30ps output-to-output skew
- Ultra-low jitter design:
- <1ps(rms) random jitter
- <10ps(pp) deterministic jitte
- <10ps(pp) total jitter (clock)
- <0.7ps(rms) crosstalk induced jitter
- Patent pending 50&Mac189; input termination, extended CMVR, and VT pin accepts DC- and AC-coupled differential inputs
- 350 mV LVDS output swing
- Power supply 2.5 V ±5%
- All SONET/SDH channel select applications
- All Fibre Channel multi-channel select applications
- All Gigabit Ethernet multi-channel select applications
260 per Tray