Manufacturer Part #
2.4 GHZ IEEE 802.15.4 TRANSCEIVER MODULE (TRAY)
ERRATA - MRF24J40 Silicon ErrataMicrochip has released a new DeviceDoc for the MRF24J40 Silicon Errata of devices.Description of Change: Added silicon issue 5 (RX MAC)Reason for Change: To Improve ProductivityPlease be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MRF24J40 is a complete IEEE 802.15.4 radio and operates in the 2.4 GHz freq band. The MRF24J40 supports ZigBee™, MiWi™ protocols and proprietary protocols to provide an ideal solution for wireless sensor networks, home automation, building automation and consumer applications.
- Complete IEEE 802.15.4 radio
- Supports ZigBee™ and MiWi™ protocols
- Simple four-wire SPI interface
- Integrated 20 MHz and 32.768 kHz oscillator drive
- Low current consumption
- Hardware CSMA-CA Mechanism
- Automatic ACK response
- Hardware security engine (AES-128)
- Automatic packet retransmit capable
- Small 40-pin leadless QFN 6x6 mm2 package