Trust Platform: Trust&GO, TrustFLEX, and TrustCUSTOM Security Products
Microchip’s Trust Platform is the industry’s first three tier security solution that provides secure key storage for low-, mid- and high-volume device deployment. The CryptoAuthentication™ portfolio includes Trust&GO, TrustFLEX and TrustCUSTOM a family of pre-provisioned, pre-configured or fully customizable secure elements to secure any design.
This turn-key solution will save months of development time, securely provision your credentials in your products and simplifying the process for customers to secure and manage devices without additional overhead costs.
The ATECC608A secure portfolio allows the user to create solutions based on the needs of the application. Microchip's DM320118 evaluation boards and DT100104 add-on board feature Trust&GO, TrustFLEX, and TrustCUSTOM security products. These kits are used for exploring and implementing solutions for the IoT space.
DM320118 Evaluation Board Features
- ATSAMD21E18A Host MCU pre-programmed with kit Protocol Firmware
- 3 Secure Elements:
- Trust&GO - ATECC608A-TNGTLS
- TrustFLEX - ATECC608A-TFLXTLS Prototype
- TrustCUSTOM - ATECC608A-MAHDA
- Debugger reads debug information from the MCU
- Dual port USB Hub passes data between upstream and downstream devices
- Compatible with Microchip Development Platforms - MPLABX and Atmel Studio 7
- Kit name identified by software as CryptoAuth Trust Platform
- USB connector for easy connection to the PC
- Supports mikroBUS for easy connection to MikroElectronika add-on boards
- DIP switches for easy switching of SDA lines between on-board devices and mikroBUS
- Supports I2C for the secure elements and I2C, SPI and UART for the mikroElectronica add-on boards
DT100104 Add-on Board Features
- Contains 8 ATECC608A secure elements
- 1 Trust&GO: ATECC608A-TNGTLS
- 3 TrustFLEX: ATECC608A-TFLXTLS
- 4 TrustCUSTOM: ATECC608A-MAHDA
- mikroBUS header connects to any mikroBUS host header
- Connects to any Microchip Xplained boards using ATMBusAdapter
- DIP switch to select the required secure element for development purposes
- Ability to select one device of each type (max 3)
- Trust&GO offers pre-provisioned secure elements. Device credentials are pre-programmed, shipped and locked inside the ATECC608A for automated cloud or LoRaWAN™ authentication onboarding.
- TrustFLEX devices are pre-configured and can be replaced with your the customer’s certificate authority of choice.These use cases include baseline security measures such as Transport Layer Security (TLS), LoRaWAN authentication, secure boot, Over-the-Air (OTA) updates, IP protection, user data protection and key rotation.
- TrustCUSTOM are fully customizable to customer-specific configuration goes beyond the Trust&GO and TrustFLEX offerings