- Dim-to-Off with Standby Power ≤0.5 W
- Always-On Auxiliary Power: 12 Vdc, 200 mA
- Thermal Sensing and Protection for LED Module
- Full Power at 50% -100% Max Current (Constant Power)
- Flicker-Free Dimmable to 5% by 0-10V/PWM/Timer (3 Timer Modes )
- Output Lumen Compensation
- Suitable for Class I and Class II Luminaires
- Suitable for Built-in Use
The LUD-040SxxxDSF series is a 40W, constant-power, programmable indoor LED driver that operates from 90-305 Vac input with excellent power factor. Created for dimmable panel lights and linear lights, it provides good dimming accuracy down to 5% output, plus a dim-to-off mode with low standby power.
The high efficiency of these drivers and slim metal case enables them to run cooler, significantly improving reliability and extending product life. To ensure trouble-free operation, protection is provided against open lamp protection, short circuit, and over temperature of both the driver and the external LED array.