Panasonic TB Series Automotive Relays
Featuring Panasonic’s most popular option and a twin relay option used in a wide range of automotive applications
Panasonic's TB Series Automotive Relays - the ACTB2CR2A60 and ACTB3C2A52 - are renowned in the automotive world for their quality, reliability and versatility with more than 20 years of design in placement.
For use in a wide range of applications, Panasonic TB Series relays are available in a variety of contact arrangements including 1 Form A, 1 Form C, and twin type 1 Form C x 2 (8 Pins) and 1 Form C x 2 (10 Pins) construction type options. These Relays are compact and offer ideal DC control with a high-capacity 25A load switching capability suitable for miniature PC board design.
- ACTB2CR2A60: Panasonic’s most popular in-vehicle automotive relay
The ACTB2CR2A60 Automotive Relay is a PCB mount Relay with a 12 VDC coil which operates using a 12 VDC power supply system. This 1FormC high-quality general-purpose single Relay is used in a wide range of applications in the automobile market around the world.
- ACTB3C2A52: High quality twin relay
The ACTB3C2A52 Automotive Relay is a high quality twin relay with over 20 years of design success in the global automobile market.
Features and Benefits:
- Automotive Grade relay design
- High reliability with good shock and vibration characteristics
- Small compact design for space savings
- High load current switching capabilities
- Load current: 25A
- Compatible with automatic reflow soldering processes
- Pin in paste compliant types available
- RoHS/REACH compliant
Panasonic features a proven track record as a world-leading automotive relay supplier, known for their product reliability and versatility.