Long Range Low Power LoRa® RF Transceiver +15dBm, global frequency coverage
SX1261, SX1262 and SX1268 sub-GHz radio transceivers are ideal for long range wireless applications. Both devices are designed for long battery life with just 4.2 mA of active receive current consumption. The SX1261 can transmit up to +15 dBm and the SX1262 and SX1268 can transmit up to +22 dBm with highly efficient integrated power amplifiers.
These devices support LoRa® modulation for LPWAN use cases and (G)FSK modulation for legacy use cases. The devices are highly configurable to meet different application requirements utilizing the global LoRaWAN® standard or proprietary protocols.
The devices are designed to comply with the physical layer requirements of the LoRaWAN specification released by the LoRa Alliance™.
The radio is suitable for systems targeting compliance with radio regulations including but not limited to ETSI EN 300 220, FCC CFR 47 Part 15, China regulatory requirements and the Japanese ARIB T-108. Continuous frequency coverage from 150 MHz to 960 MHz allows the support of all major sub-GHz ISM bands around the world.
- LoRa and FSK Modem
- 170 dB maximum link budget (SX1262 / 68)
- +22 dBm or +15 dBm high efficiency PA
- Low RX current of 4.6 mA
- Integrated DC-DC converter and LDO
- Programmable bit rate up to 62.5 kbps LoRa and 300 kbps FSK
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- 88 dB blocking immunity at 1 MHz offset
- Co-channel rejection of 19 dB in LoRa mode
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and LoRa modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Automatic Channel Activity Detection (CAD) with ultra-fast AFC
The level of integration and the low consumption within SX1261/2 enable a new generation of Internet of Things applications.
- Smart meters
- Supply chain and logistics
- Building automation
- Agricultural sensors
- Smart cities
- Retail store sensors
- Asset tracking
- Street lights
- Parking sensors
- Environmental sensors
- Safety and security sensors
- Remote control applications