On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 10 Weeks
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +150°C|
Features and Applications
The UC2842BN is of control ICs provides the necessary features to implement off-line or DC to DC fixed frequency current mode control schemes with a minimal external parts count. Internally implemented circuits include a trimmed oscillator for precise DUTY CYCLE CONTROL under voltage lockout featuring start-up current less than 0.5mA.
A precision reference trimmed for accuracy at the error amp input, logic to insure latched operation, a PWM comparator which also provides current limit control, and a totem pole output stage designed to source or sink high peak current. The output stage, suitable for driving N-Channel MOSFETs, is low in the offstate.
- Trimmed Oscillator for Precise frequency Control
- Oscillator Frequency Guaranteed at 250kHz
- Current Mode Operation to 500 kHz
- Automatic Feed Forward Copensation
- Latching PWM for Cycle-by-cycle Current Limiting
- Internally Trimmed Reference with Undervoltage lockout
- High Current totem pole output Undervoltage Lockout With Hystersis
- Low Start-up and Operating Current