Manufacturer Part #
Demo Board for Low Noise Microphone Preamplifier with 2V Bias based on the TS472
|Application Type:||Audio Applications|
Features & Applications
The STEVAL-CCA023V1 demonstration board is designed as an evaluation platform for the TS47 low noise microphone preamplifier with 2.0 V bias and active low standby mode.
The board supports customization of the testing conditions, allowing the gain of the TS472 device to be adjusted, or an electret microphone to be biased either externally or using the TS472 builtin 2.0 V bias voltage.
- Low noise: 10 nV / √ Hz typ. equivalent input noise @ F=1 kHz
- Fully differential input/output
- 2.2 V to 5.5 V single supply operation
- Low power consumption @20 dB: 1.8 mA
- Fast start up time @ 0dB: 5 ms typ.
- Low distortion: 0.1% typ.
- 40 kHz bandwidth @ -3 dB and adjustable gain
- Active low standby mode function (1 μA max)
- Low noise 2.0 V microphone bias output
- Available in flip-chip ECOPACK® package and QFN24 4x4 mm
- ESD protection (2 kV)
- RoHS compliant