Manufacturer Part #
NEBULA Wifi Bluetooth Enabled IOT Cloud Ready Development Kit
|Mfr. Name:||Future Electronics Dev Tools|
Product Specification Section
Item cannot ship to certain countries. See List
Item cannot ship to following countries:
This item may be subject to export licensing controls.
|Core Supported:||Murata 1DX|
Features & Applications
The Nebula board is an IoT cloud ready board which allows users to quickly prototype and deploy their IoT ecosystems.
- Wireless connectivity is powered by the Murata 1DX module which houses the Cypress-based CYW4343W Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Classic (BR/EDR)/BLE chipset radio
- STMicroelectronics ARM Cortex-M4 MCU with 32 bit RISC Core, 180 MHz frequency, 2MB Flash, up to 256 kB SRAM
- 16 Mb serial flash
- Explores easy hardware expandability through a large number of standardized add-on boards via the Arduino™, Pmod™ and mikroBUS™ connectors.
- Each board focusing on a different application such as motor controls, sensors and wireless connectivity to enable IoT development.
- Application development supported through Cypress’ WICED (Wireless Internet Connectivity for Embedded Devices) platform
- WICED is the only SDK for IoT that unites wireless connectivity, MCUs and memory in one integrated platform for Windows®, OS X® and Linux®
- Includes example projects
- Offers connectivity to leading cloud services
- Amazon Web Services
- IBM Bluemix
- Alibaba Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- WICED is available to download free of charge at: http://www.cypress.com/products/wiced-software
- Please note a minimum of WICED studio 5.2 and later is required to ensure compatibility between Nebula and WICED