Manufacturer Part #
W31 Series 5 A 50 VDC 1 Pole Toggle Thermal Circuit Breaker
|Mfr. Name:||TE Connectivity|
Product Specification Section
Item cannot ship to certain countries. See List
Item cannot ship to following countries:
|No of Poles:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Panel Mount|
Features & Applications
The 4-1393247-2 is a W31 Series 5 A 50 VDC 1 Pole Toggle Thermal Circuit Breaker.
- 0.5 amp to 50 amp ratings may be used as on/off switch.
- Cannot be reset against overload.
- W23 has visible trip indicator.
- Screw termination.
- Trip-free operation.
- Product Type:
- Product Type = Circuit Breaker
- Actuator Style = Toggle
- Termination Type = 8-32 Screws 90° to Each Other (Screws and Washers Installed)
- Electrical Characteristics:
- Current Rating (A) = 5
- Operating Voltage, Max. = 50 VDC, 250 VAC
- Body Related Features:
- Series = W31
- Contact Related:
- Number of Poles = 1
- Trip Time at 200% = 6 to 22 Seconds
- Interrupt Capacity = 2,000 A @ 50 VDC or 1,000 A @ 250 VAC
- Mounting Options = Two Hex Nuts/Lockwasher
- Mounting Bushing = 15/32"-32 Threaded Bushing .320" Long Double "D", Silver Color
- Toggle Color = Silver Metal, Round with Amp Rate Marking
Factory Stock:Factory Stock:
Factory Lead Time: