|No of Positions||8|
|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +85°C|
Features and Applications
The 206 Series of Premium Programmable DIP Switches are the perfect solution for the communications, computers, instrument and networking markets. This multifunctional DIP switch offers numerous circuitry choices and actuator styles with optional top tape and bottom epoxy seal:
- Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST) – 1 - 10 & 12 Positions
- Single Pole, Double Throw (SPDT) & Double Pole, Double Single (DPST) 1 - 6 positions,
- Triple Pole, Single Throw (3PST) – 1 – 4 positions
The 206-8ST offers a Single Pole, Single Throw (SPST Normally Open (NO) switch function. This 8 position through hole DIP switch has standard (0.89 mm / 0.035”) actuators with both top tape and bottom epoxy seal.
- Standard 2.54 mm (.100") x 7.62 mm (.300") DIP Centers
- Sealed version optional; assures contaminant-free switch operation after wave soldering and cleaning
- Available with low profile, standard, or extended actuators for SPST circuitry
- Switch contacts elevated above switch base provides dust proof feature.
- Available with SPST,SPDT DPST,DPDT, 3PST,4PST circuitry choices.
- Sealed version optional; assures
- contaminant-free switch operation after
- wave soldering and cleaning
- Contact wiping action on make and break
- Integral terminal and contact locked into thermoset base
- Electrostatic discharge shield rated to 22 KV
- Series 206, gold plated contacts for long-term contact corrosion resistance.
- Series 208, tin plated contacts
- UL 94V-0 plastics
- RoHS compliant