Manufacturer Part #
Ultra Fast 22-18 AWG Straight Fully Insulated Receptacle Assembly
|Mfr. Name:||TE Connectivity|
|Size:||Tab 0.110" x 0.032"|
|Wire Gauge:||AWG 22-18|
Features & Applications
The 2-520273-2 Ultra-Fast Fully Insulated FASTON Receptacle and Tab offers the advantage of a completely protected terminal and a wire crimp with comparable electromechanical performance to open barrel “F” crimp FASTON Terminals. The “User-Friendly” design combines easy mating with rounded corners. The .187 and .250 series receptacles incorporate a two-stage roll configuration and a cantilever mounted dimple which provides easy insertion and multiple independent points of contact for reduced tab interface resistance. Ultra-Fast Fully Insulated FASTON Receptacles, Flag Receptacles and Tabs preclude the need for costly electrical safety interlocks or special protective shields to help prevent shock hazards. In addition, electrical short circuits from exposed leads are eliminated, even in equipment requiring close contact spacing.
The Ultra-Fast FASTON Receptacle, Flag Receptacle and Tab are preinsulated assemblies featuring a housing molded from type 6/6 nylon material with a +130°C UL temperature rating. The Ultra-Fast FASTON Receptacle housing completely encloses a tinplated copper alloy Premier FASTON receptacle which has been stress-relieved for increased durability and resistance to abuse. The FASTON receptacle is recessed sufficiently within the housing to allow its use in 600-volt applications. The receptacle portion of the terminal is designed for positive mating with a variety of tabs, including those with shoulders. The housing has a slotted membrane which is displaced by two tab shoulders allowing proper engagement of tab and receptacle while maintaining the fully insulated characteristic.
- Terminal Type = Receptacle
- Proprietary Name = Ultra-Fast
- Receptacle Style = Straight
- Mating Area Interface Dimensions (mm [in]) = 2.79 x 0.81 [.110 x .032], 3.18 x 0.81 [.125 x .032]
- Material = Brass
- Insulation Diameter (mm [in]) = 3.05 [.120] Max.
- Insulation Support = Non-Insulation Support
- Finish = Tin
- Wire Range (mm [AWG]) = 0.30-0.90² [22-18]
- Fully Insulated = Yes
- UL Flammability Rating = UL 94V-2
- RoHS/ELV Compliance = RoHS compliant, ELV compliant
- Lead Free Solder Processes = Not relevant for lead free process
- RoHS/ELV Compliance History = Always was RoHS compliant
- Packaging Method = Loose Piece