Manufacturer Part #
NPI-9 Series 700 kPa 1.5 mA Supply Solid state Absolute Pressure Nova sensor
|Mfr. Name:||Amphenol Advanced Sensors|
Amphenol Advanced Sensors NPI-19A-701AH - Product Specification
Amphenol Advanced Sensors NPI-19A-701AH - Technical Attributes
|Pressure Accuracy (%):||±0.25%|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
$Features & Applications
The NPI-19A-701AH is apart of NPI-19 series, These are media isolated sensors are designed to operate in hostile environments and yet give the outstanding sensitivity, linearity, and hysteresis of a silicon sensor.
The piezoresistive sensor chip is housed in a fluid-filled cylindrical cavity and isolated from measured media by astainless steel diaphragm and body. The NPI Series employs SenStable® processing technology, providing excellent output stability. Available in either constant current or constant voltage version.
The modular design allows for a variety of pressure port modules, which are hermetically welded to the sensor header module. There are other standard port styles available. Please consult NovaSensor for more details.
- Solid state, high reliability
- 316L stainless steel, ISO sensor design
- ±0.5% static accuracy
- Temperature compensated 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
- 125 mV typical FSO on current version
- 75 ±1 mV FSO on voltage version
- Thermal errors less than 2% FSO
- Two standard ranges:
- 0 to 2.5 psig (0 to 1 bar),
- 0 to 5 psig (0 to 17.24 bar)
- Custom configurations and other pressure ranges available.
- Process control systems
- Hydraulic systems and valves
- Biomedical instruments
- Refrigeration and HVAC controls
- Appliances and consumer electronics
- Ship and marine systems
- Aircraft and avionic systems