Manufacturer Part #
SST26VF Series 16 Mbit 2 M x 8 3 V Serial Quad I/O Flash Memory - WSON-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
98 per Tube
Revision History:April 17, 2014: Issued initial notification.December 18, 2018: Issued cancellation notification for the proposed qualification of a changed Ag plating pattern on the lead-frame of 8L TDFN-S (5x6mm) package at GTK assembly site.Description of Change:This qualification was originally performed to qualify of a changed Ag plating pattern on the leadframe of 8L TDFN-S (5x6mm) package at GTK assembly site.Reason for Change:Microchip has decided not to qualify of a changed Ag plating pattern on the lead-frame of 8L TDFNS (5x6mm) package at GTK assembly site.
|Memory Organization:||2 M x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.7V to 3.6V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
NOTE: This SST product is migrating to the preferred Microchip (MCP) part number. All products bearing the Microchip part number are identical in form, fit and function to the products with the legacy SST prefix/logo mark.
The SST26VF016-80-5I-QAE is a part of SST26VF series Flash Memory. It has an standard industria operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +85°C. It comes in WSON-8 package.
The SST26VF016 Serial Quad I/O (SQI) flash device utilizes a 4-bit multiplexed I/O serial interface to boost performance while maintaining the compact form factor of standard serial flash devices. Operating at frequencies reaching 80 MHz, the SST26VF016 / SST26VF032 enables minimum latency execute-in-place (XIP) capability without the need for code shadowing on an SRAM.
- Serial Interface Architecture - Nibble-wide multiplexed I/O’s with SPI-like serial command structure: Mode 0 and Mode 3 - Single-bit, SPI backwards compatible: Read, Fast Read, and JEDEC ID Read Continuous Linear Burst Modes – 8/16/32/64 Byte linear burst with wrap-around
- Low Power Consumption: – Active Read current: 12 mA (typical @ 80 MHz) – Standby Current: 8 μA (typical)
- Fast Erase and Byte-Program: – Chip-Erase time: 35 ms (typical) – Sector-/Block-Erase time: 18 ms (typical)
- Page-Program – 256 Bytes per page – Fast Page Program time in 1 ms (typical)
- Flexible Erase Capability – Uniform 4 KByte sectors – Four 8 KByte top and bottom parameter overlay blocks – Two 32 KByte top and bottom overlay blocks – Uniform 64 KByte overlay blocks - 62 Blocks
- Software Write Protection – Individual Block-Locking - 64 KByte blocks, two 32 KByte blocks, and 8 KByte parameter blocks
- Packages Available – 8-contact WSON (6 mm x 5 mm) – 8-lead SOIC (200 mil)
- All devices are RoHS compliant
98 per Tube